Vacancy: Senior Cyber Security Solutions Architect
The Strict Cyber Security team consists of driven certified specialists who are proven to be experts in their field. To strengthen our team we are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Solutions Architect, who is a team player and has an open attitude focused on personal growth.
As a Senior Cyber Security Solutions Architect you have an interest in working hands-on on technical IT security challenges concerning security monitoring, threat intelligence and security analytics. You will work in a team of security engineers and will both implement security solutions and advise our clients on improvements within the area of IT security.
You will work on a variety of different technical assignments within the security domain. Examples are the implementation of (technical) security solutions for clients or evaluation of the current security architecture and creating the roadmap for the next 5 years. Help our clients with setting up functional requirements regarding their security architecture and advice with vendor selection.
Our expectations are matched to your preferences, background and experience. What matters most for us is that you are a team player with affinity for security technology.
As a Senior Cyber Security Solutions Architect we will offer you a job where you will not only use your technical knowledge and experience, but above all, be able to broaden this. You will work in our team which shares your passion and experience for security technology.
We regularly visit conferences and organize internal demos and activities. Because of this, you will learn and discover a lot in a relative short period. We value that you keep developing yourself and that your activities within the team continue to challenge yourself and the team. In consultation with your manager you will determine your own training program. Examples of frequently chosen training programs include CISSP, TOGAF, OSCP and CSSLP.
As a Senior Cyber Security Solutions Architect, there are several types of projects where you could work on;
- Designing, developing and implementing a distributed sensor network;
- Advising, designing and building a scalable multi-tenant security monitoring and analytics platform;
- Designing, developing and implementing security infrastructures for Next Gen FW, AIM, etc.;
- Developing custom interfaces between security event data sources and security monitoring/ analytics solutions like Splunk and ELK;
- Advising and building threat intelligence solutions and processes for clients;
- Advising clients on security monitoring and threat hunting platforms;
- Connecting various open source components for the purpose of security orchestration and automation;
- Implementing secure network services (OpenVPN, IPsec, BGP)
Your Profile and Background:
- Completed relevant higher vocational or university education;
- A minimum of three to five years of relevant work experience;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You are capable of completing projects while being under pressure and you have the ambition to further develop yourself;
- Experienced to work in project teams;
- You are willing to travel;
- You are proactive and an authentic individual who knows that working together creates more value than working alone;
- Discovering and building your personal interests, qualities and expertise;
- Advising clients on technical content and presenting (and building) technical solutions that match the clients situation and environment.
- Having EU residency or working permit for The Netherlands is a pre
- You have good knowledge of the English language
What do we offer?
- A challenging job in a fast moving environment
- A competitive salary with an excellent package of secondary employee benefits
- An incentive plan with clear goals and appointments
- An opportunity to work with enterprise companies
- A dynamic working environment with flexible working hours
- An opportunity to improve and expand your cyber security skills
- 27 days of paid leave
- Lease car, laptop and mobile phone will be provided by the company
Strict helps organizations, from strategically determined goals to the realization of working digital solutions. Entirely (brand) independent by continuously anticipating knowledge in the field of technical possibilities and transforming this knowledge into innovative ideas and practical realization.
We believe that the organization of the future is continuously connected to people, organizations and other digital resources. We help this ‘Connected Enterprise’ with innovative solutions in the areas of:
- Business mobility
- Cloud and infrastructure
- Business-critical communication technology
- Privacy and Security
Strict works socially responsible. In the field of CSR, Strict strives to fulfill an exemplary role towards other organizations. Sustainability can be seen in our business operations, services, social involvement and profiling.